
I deleted tiktok and lost my drafts
If you do not click save to album when you create the draft video, then the below steps are useless to you. Unfortunately, your draft video can not be recovered.
Why did I lose all my drafts when I deleted TikTok?
If you delete the app from your phone entirely (even to quickly reinstall it,) are all of your drafts also deleted? What is this? Unfortunately, the answer is yes. This is because drafts are not stored on TikTok's servers – they are stored locally on the device itself.
14 I deleted tiktok and lost my drafts Images

Pin on tiktoks

TikTok Edits How to Edit Tik Tok Videos Tik Tok Editing Apps

How To Recover Deleted Tiktok Videos Android or Iphone 2 Ways Blog

Kris HCkallmekris on TikTok What I imagine its like to have a

Pin by Power Boothe on notes doodles lines Marcel proust

liamsilk on TikTok Video in 2020 Really funny memes Crazy funny

Video Choreography videos Dance choreography

Pin by Emanuela Mitevska on Lose control Lost

Tiktok most viewed videos for July 2020 in 2020 Videos View video

Pin on Tiktok

Paradise lost Book I manuscript ca 1665 John milton paradise

TikTokDripTv Video Cute black boys Hair braid videos Cute black

TikTok
Komentar
Posting Komentar